WinCity Voices would like to offer your nonprofit organization some space in our publication to seek contributions to your GoodGiving Challenge campaign. We plan to publish a guide to Clark County organizations participating in the challenge.
The GoodGiving Challenge is an online giving challenge for local nonprofits hosted by Blue Grass Community Foundation and Smiley Pete Publishing. This year’s campaign will run from Nov. 29 through Dec. 2.
Here are some guidelines for submitting your information to us for online publication.
- We will publish our guide around Nov. 27. We must have your submission no later than 8 a.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 21.
- To qualify for this, your organization must already be qualified and registered to participate with the Bluegrass Community Foundation.
- We reserve the right to edit all submissions.
- We request that you submit an engaging and relevant photo along with the submission if possible.
- Please submit your story as plain text, Microsoft Word, rich text format, or other open-source format; please do not send text as images or in PDF format.
- Please list the name of the author and disclose their relationship to the organization; we will credit the author as a “guest contributor” to WCV.
- Describe your organization, what services you provide to the community, and other relevant information you’d like your potential donors to know. Try to keep your story under 400 words or so.
- Email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Tuesday, Nov. 21 at 8 a.m. You may direct any questions to that email address as well.